Ark Book & Gift, Inc.
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- New Year's Resources
- Easter Resources
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts Books & Bibles
Rings. Dress. Cake.
You're engaged, and the checklist for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the "who," "what," "where," and "how" of planning, the "why" can be forgotten."
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, "I do"
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage.
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- "Leave and cleave," even if you are a child of divorce.
- Manage expectations--and your in-laws
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisis--especially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup.
Loaded with advice, tips, and instructions, this valuable resource is ideal for soon-to-be-newlyweds and those who support them.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- ISBN: 1624054064
- ISBN-13: 9781624054068
- SKU: 9781624054068
- Release Date: May 1, 2015
- Pages: 224
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.90 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.20 inches
- Weight: 0.70 pounds