- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- New Year's Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Welcome to Andy Stanley s Starting Point an eight-session video-based exploration of the Bible s grand story and where you fit into it. Whether you re new to the Christian family, simply curious about it, or reexamining what it means to have a relationship with God, you ll appreciate this conversational small group environment.
Starting Point is designed for:
Seekers those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
Starters those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
Returners those who have some church experience, but have been away for a while
During the eight sessions, you will:
- Use the Conversation Guide to reflect on the great themes of the Bible, and journal your thoughts on how these connect with your life.
- Watch and listen to the video component each week in preparation or as part of the discussion.
- Explore and share what you re learning with other participants in a conversational environment.
Come as you are and build relationships with others as you embark on this journey. But don t be intimidated by the subject matter. Ultimately, the Bible is God s story an epic narrative about his desire for a relationship with you. Welcome to the adventure of discovering how the story started where it s going and how you can find your place in it.
Starting Point: A DVD Study is designed for use with the Starting Point Study Guide (sold separately)."
More Product Information
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN: 0310817730
- ISBN-13: 9780310817734
- UPC: 025986817732
- SKU: 9780310817734
- Release Date: January 5, 2015
- Language: English
- Binding: DVD-Video
- Height: 0.60 inches
- Width: 5.30 inches
- Length: 7.50 inches
- Weight: 0.26 pounds
- DVD Region: Region 1