- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Dove Awards Winners
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- Lifeway Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Mom, you don't have to go it alone!
The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom---whether you're new or experienced. A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
- A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS) and other authors
- 5 devotions were written for you by every day, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do
- Weekend 'Momday' devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
- Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world.
- Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives.
- A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is so important, even on the busiest days. And it offers some creative ideas for having fun.
- Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
- Index of topics important to mothers
- Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
- 12 full-color "Keepsake Pages"
- Double-column format
- Promises and Prayers for Moms
- Ribbon Marker
More Product Information
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN: 0310443377
- ISBN-13: 9780310443377
- UPC: 025986443375
- SKU: 9780310443377
- Release Date: March 19, 2013
- Pages: 1472
- Language: English
- Version: New International
- Bible Type: Devotional
- Red Letter: N
- Height: 1.80 inches
- Width: 6.00 inches
- Length: 9.40 inches
- Weight: 2.40 pounds
About the Author
About the Author
First Published: 1978
Sample Verses: John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
Translation Summary: Recreating—as closely as possible— the reading experience of the original audience
About Translation: Created directly from the best-attested manuscripts, the NIV is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation. It seeks to provide the optimum combination of transparency to the form and structure of the original documents and comprehensibility of the original meaning in every verse.